måndag 31 december 2012

Welcome back. Not.

After ten days of holiday I returned to the battlefield. First round was a little awkward, I was basically trying to get my aim back, wondering if someone had messed with my sensitivity while I was gone, because it felt way too high. But alas, it was just me. The second round I had my shit together again, and our little clan was doing really well. Well, until we were banned.

Ten days and I had forgotten the depths of admin immaturity.
 
Now, one question. Why do I have to "accept"? I don't get the option "do not accept" because there is no point in that. I just get simple information: "You have been banned from this server", why can't it just say "close"? Nitpicking, I know. But it annoys me more than being banned. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar